Monday, May 21, 2018

20 People Hanging On By A Thread

SHARE
When life hands you lemons, you're supposed to make lemonade. But sometimes life just keeps hurling lemons at you faster than you can handle until you're lying on the floor, barely holding on to your sanity. These people have all been attacked by lemons and are now barely hanging on by a thread.

1. This girl is the definition of a loyal football fan. She had an assignment due, but suffers from FOMO, so decided to bring her laptop to the game. I'm sure she's on the verge of losing her sanity.

2. This is a pretty crappy situation. When you run out of toilet paper and need to resort to using coffee filters, you know that you're in a bad place in life.

3. I think most mothers of young children are in the same category of barely hanging on by a thread. This one is probably one finger painting gone wrong away from losing it.

4. Sometimes when the struggle is too real, you need to get resourceful. I'm sure this guy isn't proud of the choice he's made, but he made the choice that was necessary. He's a true hero.

5. Like I said, sometimes you need to get resourceful. I want to laugh at this, but deep down, I know that it's something that I would totally do, so I'm conflicted.

6. I can't even imagine what went wrong in order for this car owner to take out his driver's seat and replace it with a school chair. I'm sure this isn't very safe during an accident.

7. Like everyone in this article, this shower curtain is barely hanging on. I would be willing to bet an insane amount of money that this bathroom belongs to a male bachelor. 

8. I don't think that Megan's hanging on, but her bank account is going to have to. I would recommend that she tries her hand at dumpster diving to find free meals. 

9. Sure, a family being broken apart is always tragic. But nothing is sadder than having to split up a beanie baby collection and give half of it away. Only '90s kids will remember.

10. I think Bree needs to join Megan from earlier on a dumpster diving adventure. Although just staying asleep is probably the more sanitary option. Hopefully there's some good food in her dreams.

11. This is exactly what puts me at the end of my rope. Sometimes it's just easier to burn the house down than to stay in a room with a spider that you lost track of.

12. I think this is the perfect analogy for what it's like trying to get a job right out of college. You need experience to get the job, but you need a job to get experience.

13. When you're in college, the money struggle is definitely real, which is why this girl has chosen to do her grocery shopping in the school cafeteria. I can't say I blame her.

14. Have you ever been so tired in the morning that you put the toothpaste on the wrong side of the toothbrush? Me neither. I suppose it's better than putting that hand soap on it instead.

15. I mean, at least he had one of the correct numbers there... I think this is a clear sign that school is not for you and that you're meant to drop out and join the circus.

16. I can totally imagine that this is at the end of a long, terrible day, and that getting her clothes caught in the escalator is just the icing on top.

17. If this girl is still holding on by a thread, I have no idea how, because I would've absolutely lost it by this point. Nair really should make it a little more obvious that it's not shampoo.

18. This is a bummer, but whoever finally knocks them down is going to hit the jackpot. They'll be hydrated, nourished, and caffeinated. It sucks for whoever paid for them though...

19. When the job market's too competitive, sometimes you have to get creative. I'm sure he's sick of living in his parents basement and hearing them complain about him not having a job, so he's trying to do something about it.

20. After their power being out for four days straight, this kid got the lovely job of cleaning out the fridge. He's completely lost it. The gas mask is so extra.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: