Saturday, May 5, 2018

17 Mugshots Of Some Real Winners

SHARE
A life of crime is undoubtedly a very hard life to live. What drives people to become criminals is usually very sad, but there's a small chance that they will one day get out of that lifestyle. Luckily for us, there are criminals who don't make us feel bad. I'm not talking about the ones who do gruesome things. Instead, I'm referring to the criminals who just look so bizarre that you can't help but laugh.

SHARE this with anyone you think would appreciate some funny mugshots.

1. This guy looks like Santa Claus... If he was permanently high and never showered.

2. With a tattoo like that, I can definitely see why he would end up in jail. #LifeChoices

3. This poor fella hit the wrong end of the genetic jackpot.

4. Some more interesting tattoos. I don't think he's a big fan of police officers.

5. He decided he wanted to be unique. Some red scribbles for tattoos are a nice touch. Enjoy your stay in prison!

6. I think his "hair" is made of tattoos? I can appreciate a good tattoo, but none of his would even fall under "mediocre."

7. Apparently this guy thought slashing someone with scissors while getting his haircut was a good idea. At least his mugshot looks cool, right?

8. Take a good look, kids. This is what you'll look like if you live a life filled with drugs.

9. I'm not quite sure what happened to his face, but ouch is all I can say.

10. He looks a bit like Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys.

11. I guess you could say "the Devil is in the details." But seriously, this guy creeps me out.

12. She's smiling, but her makeup tells a different story. It scares me.

13. I think we found Little Foot's father! (Land Before Time reference)

14. I'm confused as to why he's wearing a hairnet.

15. She kind of looks like the Joker, doesn't she?

16. Yay for drugs! Wait, that's not right.

17. This one is the most disturbing because he actually tried to carve the Joker's smile into his face.

Don't forget to SHARE if you liked these mugshots!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: