Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Flower Jelly Lipsticks Change Color Depending On Your Skin’s pH Level

SHARE
Getting a new lipstick is so exciting. I don't think that there is any better feeling than applying a new one! One that I have been dying to try out is the new flower jelly lipstick. It's so beautiful and interesting. Flower jelly lipsticks have been a huge trend lately, and it's so cool to see how they look on others. The coolest thing about these lipsticks are that they change color depending on your skin’s pH level. So sick! 

How beautiful are these lipsticks? 

I love that they look different on everyone.  

Such a pretty pink! 

It looks hot pink on this girl! 

Hmm, I wonder how it would look on me. 

So peachy and cute! 

Need to get my hands on one! 

Do you like these lipsticks? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: