Friday, September 29, 2017

Glitter Roots Are A Stunning Hair Trend

SHARE
Glitter, glitter, glitter. I can't get enough of that stuff! It's just so much fun. Glitter on my eyelids and cheekbones, I want it everywhere. Glitter is such a huge trend, and so many people are putting it on their hair too. Hello, glitter roots! I'm obsessed with this trend, and I definitely want to do it too. Keep reading to check out some more glitter roots! 

I love that blue contrasts her dark hair so beautifully. 

So pretty. 

Her hair looks like glittery cotton candy! 

I just want to take a bite out of it. 

I love the little stars.

What a dreamy hairstyle. 

Glitter roots are also a great way to cover up your roots.

Awesome. 

Obsessed with glitter roots! 

Need to sprinkle glitter all over my roots tonight. 

Space buns and glitter roots go hand in hand. 

Do you like glitter roots? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: