Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The Most Ridiculously Expensive Purses In The World

SHARE
Purses can get pretty expensive, especially designer ones. I would love to get my hands on one, but unfortunately, I don't have tens of thousands of dollars just hanging out in my bank account. I especially can't afford these purses. They are the most expensive purses in the world, and the prices are pretty shocking. Keep reading to check them out! 

The price of this purse really shocked me! 

It costs $1.9 million. 

This Louis Vuitton bag costs $150,000! 

It kind of looks like trash? I guess I just don't understand fashion.


Beyoncé rocked this $45,000 purse! 

It looks like it's six handbags stuck on one. 

This gorgeous Birkin bag costs $432,000! 

It's pretty, but very pricey. 

This purse has a hefty price tag of $3.8 million! 

It's made up out of 18 karat gold with 4,517 colorless, yellow and pink diamonds. It also took 8,800 hours to make it. 

This is probably my favorite purse on the list. 

If only it didn't cost $261,000. 

Do you like any of these bags? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: