Thursday, August 10, 2017

24 Funny But Terrible Christmas Gifts We Can Laugh At

SHARE
As the Christmas deadline fast approaches, all of us who don't buy our gifts early go into panic mode.

I fancy myself a bit of a Christmas Eve shopper, which limits how awesome my gifts can possibly be.

Maybe that was the issue here, as well...

1. "TSA re-wrapped my friend's Christmas gifts after inspecting them."

2. Wow, thanks, pal!

3. "Just got my Christmas gift from my grandparents. I'm 31."

4. Odd gift, but even more odd, he seems pleased.

5. At least it's a time-saver, right?

6. A gift for someone you know superwell.

7. Because you have to be ready for whatever gift your kid picks for you...

8. For those who love a li'l surprise in their life.

9. Looks like someone needs a little "coaching" in fashion!

10. "My traditional grandma found out I moved in with my boyfriend... So this was her Christmas gift."

11. When the gift actually comes with batteries...oh wait, no.

No it didn't.

12. When a gift is just too good to pass up.

13. "This little girl asked for Frozengifts this Christmas.."

14. When your friends are total jerks at Christmas...

"My friends make fun of me for the large number of female friends I have and my bad luck with women. This was their Christmas gift to me."

15. "My father has a prosthetic leg. This is a gift that my aunt gave to him for Christmas."

16. Because sometimes a light switch is just too much work in the middle of the night.

17. Merry Christmas?

18. Jingle Beards, Jingle Beards...

Sorry. I apologize. That was not a funny joke.

19. WHO NEEDS THIS?

20. So you can be wild every day of the week!

21. So sad.

22. Gee, thanks.

23. Surprise, Daddy!

24. I already do!

Have you had worse gifts than these? Post a picture or story of the worst gift you've ever received in the comments!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: