Monday, August 28, 2017

16 Photos That Put The 'Ugh' In Laugh

SHARE
I know you're only here to find out just how much that dude looks like George Clooney... and you will. 

But! While you're at it, enjoy these other silly, funny, and dandy photos, too!

1. Ugh, Photoshop, amirite?

2. He's got a few tweets up his sleeve.

3. My greatest fear.

4. NASA-approved.

5. That Texan sun doesn't play.

6. Ooh, and I just made a telescope to view it better, too!

7. Okay, this one made me laugh out loud for real.

8. What do youthink?

9. How did this even happen?

10. "Turkish man looks remarkably like George Clooney."

11. I wish I could be this talented.

12. That miiiiiiiight not be a dog.

13. Really?!

14. This joke is so lame it made me cringe.

(microwave).

15. Do you like my new earwings?

16. "I'm getting a little sick of this cold weather."

Share with a friend if you'd like!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: