Wednesday, August 2, 2017

15 People Who Were The Butt Of Their Own Joke

SHARE
There's nothing worse than when a joke backfires. You come in all confident like you're the smartest, cleverest person in the room only to walk out with your tail between your legs. And no one feels bad for you. Why would they? You came in looking to roast someone who flipped the script on you. Technically, you started it. That's why I don't feel bad laughing at the people on this list.

1. Well that didn't work

2. Children in this neighborhood are probably mortified

3. Maybe not in that way

4. A great idea in theory

5. He's the first person I would arrest if I was a cop

6. Domino's didn't think this one through

7. Ouu sit down, son!

8. This is practically an invitation

9. Ironic, isn't it?

10. Silenced

11. A young Connor McGregor

This kid apologizes for nothing

12. Well, that didn't work out as planned

13. Top of the charts, I hear

14. If I didn't before, I do now

15. Hell yeah that backfired

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: