Monday, January 9, 2017

28 People Who Were More Blunt Than James

SHARE
I always think I want people to give it to me straight until someone does, then I resent them for it. 

I know I'm not the only one who does this. People are predominantly awful at dealing with hard truths. We say we want to know the truth, but when we're finally faced with it, we find ourselves wishing we remained blissfully ignorant. 

I respect brash, outspoken people who tell it like it is, and I acknowledge that what they're telling me is usually true, but some things are better left unsaid. 

The people on this list certainly agree with me. 

1. Most likely

2. Thirsty

3. Never change, Amazon

4. College students are savage

5. Accurate

6. Ruthless teacher

7. Thanks, I guess?

8. Only because you said so, Windows 10

9. Well, alright then

10. That's cold

11. Fair enough

12. Surprisingly blunt for public signage 

13. Nice

14. Byeee

15. He's not screwing around

16. For real, though

17. The real question

18. Ouch

19. Nice try, though

20. Of course

21. "What did I just say?"

22. Hopefully, the fall doesn't hurt too bad

23. He got her good

24. He makes a fair point

25. Classic Gordon Ramsey

26. Poor kid

27. Never change, Facebook

28. "That sucks. Bye"

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: