Thursday, December 22, 2016

Russian Photographer Captures The True Beauty Of Wolves

SHARE
Ever since I watched Liam Neeson in The Grey, I've had a fear of wolves. In the movie, Neeson and a few other plane crash survivors are hunted by a wolf pack as they try to find their way to civilization. The wolves are cunning and ferocious. What you are about to see below is totally the opposite. Olga Barantseva, a Russian photographer, has created amazing images of wolves with models. These pictures will have you re-thinking any negative notions you have of wolves.

Squirrel? Squirrel? Did someone say squirrel?

I wonder what has that one wolf so mesmerized...

Grandmother's House 

I guess Little Red Riding Hood upgraded to a black cape and became friends with the wolf. 


Ready, Set, Pose! 

Even though they seem relaxed, those wolves still look ready to pounce!

Sansa Stark

Doesn't this picture have that Game Of Thrones feel to it? 

Cozy Up

Honestly, I'd be more frightened with the owl on my shoulder. Have you seen the talons on an owl before?

Selfie Time

Such a warm picture. Selfie-worthy for sure!

Back-To-Back Beauty

So still and elegant.

A Family Affair 

Who would have thought foxes cozy up to wolves? Is this how they are in the wild?

Black Wolf

Something about this wolf has me feeling disturbed. Then again, he is licking her affectionately. I'm so confused. 

Back Up

I would not mess with this girl. Those wolves are ready!

Why So Serious?

Okay, he seems way more intense than the wolf. 

Snow White

A twist on a fairytale. Forget the dwarfs, she has a wolf.

Two-And-A-Half

Definetely reminds me of a sitcom I periodically used to watch... This is so much more tasteful however. 

That Look

That is one sneaky look. I wonder what mischief he is up to. 

Watch Dog

Much better than a dog that lays on the couch all day. With him watching over, you can rest easy.

Staring Contest

Who do you think blinked first? My money is the wolf.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: