Friday, December 16, 2016

I Didn't Even Base That On Anything

SHARE
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where people keep asking you serious questions and you're not even sure why they think you'd have the answers? It could be that they're asking about a subject you have no interest in or knowledge of, or they might have suddenly decided that you're their new life coach.

Either way, it's hard not to wonder who told them you were qualified to answer this.

If you don't know, you don't know but sometimes it feels like you might kind of have an answer.  So you do your best and make sure to sprinkle in a lot of "I could be wrongs" and "that's just the way I see it, thoughs" to make sure they don't totally blame you if things don't go the way they planned.

It seems like a weirdly specific situation, but as you're about to see, it can come up more than you might expect.

1. Yeah, if that doesn't do it and it's not viruses or spyware, then I'm just as lost as you are.

Y'all can still ask me to fix it if you want, but I'm just gonna ask Google.

2. Like, if you're gonna pull this, then you might as well ask "does anyone not know the answer?"

I mean, we probably still won't put our hands up, but at least we know what we're getting into here.

3. Yeah, I don't think any of us signed up for the destruction derby.

And I know I don't look like Vin Diesel, so I think we're gonna need to call off the street race too.

4. Honestly, there's about a 50/50 chance that I haven't even left the house yet.

I mean, it's not impossible that I'm five minutes away. You never know, I could find a jetpack on the way.

5. Fortunately, there isn't usually something crazy going on when people are talking a lot.

After all, they'd have to shout over it, and unless it's a war movie or a comedy, that usually looks kind of weird.

6. Haha, jackpot!

Well, right after you figure how you're actually supposed to get all those powers, of course.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: