Friday, December 16, 2016

16 Pieces Of Life Advice We Could All Use

SHARE
Sometimes it feels like we're on a stage. We feel unique with our issues and anxiety. It's hard to believe that someone could understand how we feel.

We have so much pressure on us to do well, to succeed, to move on, to get back up, to put on a brave face...

The truth is, this is all of us. Everybody feels this way sometimes.

I hope this list of 16 thoughts helps to brighten your day. I hope it lets you know you aren't the only one, but also that you won't always feel the way you do.

SHARE this with friends who need to know they aren't alone.

1. Bam.

2. Sort of a beautiful trait, I think.

3. We're all human.

4. I heart Dumbledore.

5. Thank God.

6. This is a critical fact.

7. We all feel this way sometimes.

8. Just do it!

9. Sometimes we just need to be around people.

10. A regular conversation with myself.

11. My brain on paper.

12. Just try.

13. Being good makes you feel good.

14. We're all special.

15. Everyone feels this awkward!

16. Here's your to-do list.

SHARE this list to let everyone know we're in this together!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: