Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Teen Tweets Realization That Her Mom Is An "Angel" And The Responses Are Adorable

SHARE
I'm very close with my mom and I'm really glad that that's the case. We haven't always had an easy relationship but things certainly changed when I realized two things: 

The first is that she's actually another human, just like me, who feels things and understands things the same way. I always thought parents were above operating like a normal person, but that just isn't the case. 

Secondly, it occurred to me very quickly as an adult that she was pretty much right about everything. 

Let's admit it, moms are pretty much amazing. 

Meet Amelia Holjencin, a 19-year-old living in Pennsylvania. 

Like many of us, she's been able to build a relationship with her mom while also being out there on her own, experiencing new things. 

Last week, she posted to Twitter expressing how much her mom means to her and how bad she feels for maybe not always being the kindest. 

It instantly took off. People were posting in the thread that Amelia's tweet inspired them to reach out to their moms. 

Some even shared stories about times when they realized their moms knew better or had the last laugh.

And others shared touching stories about how their moms had been powerful women in their lives. 

So cute, right? I def texted my mom after reading this. 

Tag your mom in the COMMENTS and don't forget to SHARE! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: