Thursday, August 4, 2016

A Good Rule Of Thumb

SHARE
There are few things in life I look to avoid at all costs, and parallel parking just happens to be one of them. It's not that I can't do it, it's that I can't do it effortlessly, and effort is something I fight shy of if I can. 

I admit I'm lazy. I hate taking the road less traveled, and I cut corners whenever possible, meaning parallel parking is my kryptonite. I'd sooner drive around for two hours just to find a spot I can pull into. 

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Sharethis if you're with me!

And then check out the rest of these lazy farts being lazy as hell. 

1. You get it

2. Reading has never been easier

3. Even I'm not this bad

4. Premade toast is the epitome of laziness

5. Accurate

6. A good rule of thumb

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: