Tuesday, July 19, 2016

15 Celebs Reveal Why Being Famous Actually Sucks

SHARE
I have never wanted to be famous. As a socially-awkward introvert, the idea of millions of people watching my every move is terrifying. I would HATE my love life to be scrutinized by the world. Or for people to judge what I wear. Can you imagine having a haircut make headlines? For some celebs, it totally does. And how do you date anyway? You'd be worried that any rando you meet is just into you for your fame. And people in the industry are as busy as you are – filming, recording, whatever – all around the world with ridiculous schedules, so it's not like you'd have time together to really get to know them. 

Just type into google "celebrities eating," and click on the images. Seriously. Do it. I'll wait. 

Awful, right? No one looks good shoving food into their mouths, but we all do it on the daily. They're just eating, but because their famous those pictures get plastered everywhere. And will live on the internet forever. FOR. EVER. 

Okay... so now that my rant is over...here are some of our fav celebs who opened up about what it's REALLY like  to be famous. 

1. Zach Galifianakis claims that being a celebrity is "s***." 

"I’m not interested in it. I like to be an actor and that’s it. I’m just being honest. I would rather do my work and go home and watch Lifetime or something."

2. Katy Perry admitted that she's tired of fame already, but NOT creating. 

She compared fame to an animal that can attack you or love you. 

3. Daniel Craig said that you can't go anywhere without getting your photo taken. People are always taking pictures of him—even when he's just eating dinner.

"They think it's their right to take a photo of me and I find that incredibly intrusive." That's legit, Daniel. 

4. Megan Fox said that it was like bullying on a massive scale.

How do you face your bully when your bully is the world? 

5. Brad Pitt said that selling his personal life is notwhat he signed up for. 

"Somehow you’re not supporting your film if you don’t get on a show and talk about your personal life. It has nothing to do with why I do this." Honestly... now that he says that... wow. I never thought of it that way. 

6. Robert Pattinson said that he only has 40 seconds when he gets somewhere before he gets asked for an autograph. 

That would get super annoying. 

7. Britney says that feels jealous of people who can go out on the streets with their kids without being mobbed. 

She also said that she used to be cool but feels "like the paparazzi has taken that away from [her]."

8. Kylie Jenner is a strong business woman, but she said that she wakes up every morning with anxiety because she fears having bad stories written about her on the internet. 

Don't worry, Kylie, we think you're totally fab. 

9. Jennifer Aniston says that you never get used to it. 

"It never gets un-jarring, but you do have to not let it imprison you, which is possible, too."

10. Harrison Ford said that the price of fame is a total loss of privacy. 

Wow. 

11. Justin Bieber said that he struggles just to get through the day. He said the biggest thing is that the media kicks you while you're down. 

"This life can rip you apart," he revealed.

12. JLaw said that dating is the worst when you're famous. 

She said that men are mean to her and no one asks her out. "I'm lonely every night," she said. 

13. "It's people doing an impression of having a conversation," is what Amy Schumer said of attending the exclusive Met Gala. 

That sounds so sadly hollow. No wonder she said attending felt like punishment. 

14. Charlize Theron said that the intrusive coverage from press about her private life is like rape. 

Wow. She feels really strongly about it.

15. Shia LaBeouf says that fame makes you really insecure. 

"Most actors on most days don’t think they’re worthy. I have no idea where this insecurity comes from, but it’s a God-sized hole. If I knew, I’d fill it, and I’d be on my way."

I feel like now we have an idea of what it was like to be Harry Potter. COMMENTbelow and let us know your thoughts on what these celebs said! 


SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: