Thursday, June 16, 2016

When Memes Take Over Your Life

SHARE
I don't know how we got here, but we now live in a world where emotions and all the feels are best expressed through memes. Am I complaining about it? I most definitely am not. I love the random memes that become popular and completely take over the internet. My favorites are Kermit sipping tea and Salt Bae. While you think of yours, take a look at these beautiful pictures of memes being translated into makeup. Next time you call yourself obsessed with memes, maybe realize that you aren't as obsessed as these people rocking them on their eyes or their nails. 

1. Show off just how extra you can be with Salt Bae on your eyes. 

2. Show the world just how petty you can be by proudly wearing the Skai Jackson meme.

3. I'm so glad this meme is a thing. Having Evil Kermit be the one to voice your inner desires? All about it. 

4. Here's a bonus one for you! Rock Evil Kermit on your nails too. 

5. When you're ready to spill the tea, just close your eyes and show them you know the truth. 

SHAREif memes are your favorite part of the internet!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: