Saturday, January 23, 2016

Well, Whose Day Is It?

SHARE
When times are pretty bad, I think back to that part in the Friendstheme song where they go, "when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your year," and just think about how many boxes I can tick there.

And you know, as comforting as it is that The Rembrandts will be there for me through all of this crap, it really shouldn't take up to a year before the world stops messing with us.

Of course, a lot of us are finding that it can and totally does, so what do we do about it?

Well, I think it's time we sent life a strongly worded letter, and if you find yourself getting writer's block, you might wanna bring these up.

1. Oh yeah, it just takes this kind of thing as a sign that it needs to get creative.

For example, have you ever dropped your toothbrush all the way down the toilet? Welp...

2. Hahaha, things are definitely going well when even grandma starts punking us.

I guess if she wanted to be really mean, the card wouldn't have anything in it. It's important to count your blessings, I guess.

3. Yeah, I don't think we need a book to tell us this one.

It's pretty obvious that the story of the man who accidentally put cayenne pepper in his coffee ain't gonna end with "and he lived happily ever after."

4. This is why I'm always scared to call it when it looks like it is my day.

I guess at this point, the best we can do is think of days that went worse than this one. 

5. As if they couldn't tell by that look in our eyes.

They're either almost closed or open waytoo wide, but they deliver the same message, either way.

6. I think I'd almost prefer it if the bird actually attacked me.

'Cause even if you get it to leave, I don't know what kind of fun little diseases that thing left on the ice cream.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: