Sunday, January 24, 2016

24 Funny Pics To Make It Through The Day

SHARE
The best things in life are free...like hilarious pictures found on the internet, sure to lift even the darkest of spirits. Seriously, is there a way to bottle these up and drink it for when you're feeling down? If so, someone do this ASAP.

1. Just living my truth, sorry about it. 

Nobody talk to me. 

2. Will I ever learn?

The answer is definitely not.

3. The most popular dog at school! 

What a dreamboat.

4. They deserve to be in every history book.

Arguably the most important person in the world. 

5. Oh yes, yes we do.

We all know it very well.

6. Anything for a good gram...ANYTHING.

Even lying about something you don't have to lie about.

7. Hmmm, who're they talking to, though?

Suspicious as hell.

8. We really aren't that evolved.

This is cool, right? 

9. Not at all what I expected it to be.

But now I can never see anything else.

10. My friends and me 24/7.

Memes are a way of life.

11. C'mon teach, get with it!

When has this EVER happened?!

12. Me when people talk about me and I can hear them.

I feel you, pupper.

13. Very accurate portrayal of myself.

Just let me be me!

14. Absolutely ridiculous.

It's like when someone calls you to ask where their phone is.

15. Every dang day.

Literally, I will sit here in my thoughts forever.

16. NO ONE'S EVER MESSING WITH MY CLIQUE. 

Run like the wind!

17. Oh man...So THAT'S what happened!

Poor Peppa,

18. Get a custom shirt, they said! It'll fit great, they said!

On the plus side, if you magically turn into Stretch Armstrong, you'll be OK.

19. I wish I had spare cats...

So cute!

20. Plz stop.

Too little too late.

21. They are not messing around.

Fair enough.

22. So cute.

Relationship goals!

23. Someone's been rolling in the fresh cut grass!

It's OK, you're still a good dog.

24. I love this too much.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: