Monday, January 25, 2016

17 Funny Pics That'll Eff You Right Up

SHARE
By this time, you're coming to terms with the fact that the rest of your day will be just as lame as the beginning. Wrong! I'm about to fuck your shit up with this list of funny-ass pictures that'll probably have your bowels in a frenzy. Humor is the world's greatest natural laxative and I laid the LOLs on thick in this one so try to read this one within range of a bathroom.

1. I wish I could be this honest

2. Without fail

3. It's impossible not to

4. Exactly

5. I'm doomed

6. Accurate

7. "Never travel with this guy"

This is too true

8. Church signage is getting out of hand

This is the second one I've used this week 

9. Touché

10. There must be a good story behind this

11. Words to live by

12. I never knew Wikipedia was this savage

13. Oh, it's definitely up there

14. Your ex is one cold-ass chick, my dude

15. Well your teacher is wrong 

I am living proof

16. Damn, that's trippy

17. Where's Admiral Ackbar when you need him?

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: