Monday, January 18, 2016

13 Things Most People Don't Know About Andrew Garfield

SHARE
I remember walking out of The Social Network and being completely and utterly in love with Andrew Garfield. Does that sound weird and creepy? Probably! But I knew that I had found my next celebrity crush. Since then, I've seen pretty much every single project Andrew has been in. What can I say? He's a talented actor! He's known for being Spider-Man and one half of Stonefield (I will always ship that couple) as well as his Oscar nomination for Hacksaw Ridge. Keep reading to find out more about the dreamy actor. 

1. Andrew's got that adorable British accent, but did you know that he was actually born in Los Angeles?

2. It seems like all the famous British actors know each other! Andrew has been good friends with Robert Pattinson and Matt Smith since they were struggling actors. 

3. The Social Network became Andrew's breakout role. Did you know that he originally auditioned to play Mark Zuckerberg? 

That role eventually went to Jesse Eisenberg.

4. Despite the rivalry between their characters, Jesse Eisenberg and Andrew became really good friends while filming The Social Network

Supposedly, it was hard for them to act coldly to each other because it affected them emotionally!

5. Andrew admitted that he shed a tear when he first put on the Spider-Man costume. 

"It’s strange and surreal to be wearing it and I won’t lie I actually shed a tearwhen I first wore the spandex for the first time. I didn’t expect to get so emotional but I did."

6. The Amazing Spider-Manaudition was where he met Emma Stone. The two of them ended up dating on-screen and off!

7. They started dating in 2011 but eventually called things off in 2015.  

They both received Oscar nominations (with Emma eventually winning) this year, and Andrew insisted that there was nothing but love between the two.

“There’s so much love between us and so much respect. … I’m her biggest fan as an artist. So for me, it’s been bliss to be able to watch her success and watch her bloom into the actress that she is."

8. One time, he surprised everybody by dressing up as Spidey for Comic-Con.

9. Andrew played Desmond T. Doss, a real combat medic in World War II for the movie Hacksaw Ridge.

His performance snagged him an Oscar nom!

10. Supposedly, Desmond's son saw the movie and was completely blown away by Andrew's accurate portrayal of his father.

11. He's a big fan of The Bachelorand Girls.

12. He can skateboard! He even convinced the director to have Peter Parker skateboard in The Amazing Spider-Man movies.

13. Ladies, he's a dog lover! He adopted a dog with Emma named Ren. 

SHAREif he's your favorite Spider-Man!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: