Monday, December 7, 2015

23 Wtf Photos

SHARE
Advertisement
Sometimes, the world just makes us want to say, "WTF?" Okay, in all honesty, this happens to me a lot more than "sometimes." For example, here are 23 times I've said it this morning alone:

1. There's ketchup in the shower

Why, oh why is there ketchup in the shower? 

2. There's metal in this fast food meal

Nothing is safe. 

3. There's a trap chute for kids

Because this isn't terrifying at all. 

4. The stairs are moving

Lesson learned: never stand next to an escalator and expect to just chill. 

5. Cat in can

That's not a problem at all. 

6. Is this even possible?

Must. Look. Away. Now. 

7. That's quite a Bic of color

Who does this sort of thing? WHO?! 

8. Is this really necessary?

Cool, sure. Extremely freaking wasteful? YAS. :(

9. And I thought I had issues parking properly!

I feel great about myself now. 

10. This

Too far, guys. Too far.

11. How does this happen?

I NEED to know. HOW?!

12. Chest day gone so wrong

SO. WRONG.

13. This is a twisted tale

And I want all the details!

14. This buff kangaroo telling it like it is

I'll never unsee this. Ever.



15. This headliner

Thou shalt throw no dildos! 

16. Why you don't bring your pet to the zoo

I repeat: DON'T bring your pet to the zoo!

17. Another reason to avoid fast food

At all costs. Forever. 

18. A fashion trend I'll never understand

Ever. No matter how hard I try. 

19. This

I can't even was made for times like these. 

20. Did you even try?

Well, next time do better. 

21. This

I'll give them this: it's a creative upcycle. 

22. This

I have no words for how uncomfortable this makes me. 

23. And finally, this

Would you try? 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: