Tuesday, December 8, 2015

19 Funny Pictures...Period

SHARE
This is just a list of funny pictures...period. There's really nothing else left to say about it other than that they speak for themselves and sure as hell don't need me ruining them will sub-par captions. SPOILER ALERT: that's exactly what I did. 

1. Story of my life

2. Accurate

3. Signage has been on point lately

4. It's too easy

5. Raw determination

6. Shere Khan looking jacked AF

I think he's ready for his rematch with Mowgli

7. Word

8. Good to know

9. Bootylicious 

10. Seems simple enough

11. Kids are too funny

12. I don't blame him after how his last movie turned out

13. That's a squirrel, dude

14. This is how I imagine primates will take over the world

15. Nice

16. Why thank you

17. Ballsy

18. One job

19. You just hadto look

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: