Thursday, November 12, 2015

11 Brilliant Car Hacks For Moms

SHARE
It is no secret that traveling around with children can make for a stressful car ride. Not only that, but they can really do a number on your car, too. I can say this because I have children — two, in fact — and they have unleashed their terror on my car. My poor little SUV never stood a chance against these two. Recently, I had my car detailed, and I am intent on keeping it clean this time. I have been looking for some hacks to help me out in this department and have found some other really great car hacks for moms. Not just things to keep you car clean, but also to keep your kids happy. 

Take a look at this list and let me know if you have anything to add. Moms have to stick together! 

1. Portable art set 

For the on-the-go artist. If your child loves to draw, consider making one of these to keep in the car to keep them busy. 

2. Keep all the kid's stuff together. 

This handy little caddy is a great idea. This mom got hers from Walmart for $3.50. 

That is not all you can use these caddies for...check out #7. 

3. A trash bag for the car that doesn't look like a trash bag. 

 Wonderful. 

4. Have the most organized trunk in the world. 

I need this desperately. It looks like a bomb went off in my trunk. 

5. Create a portable activity book. 

This is great to keep your kids entertained on long drives and keep them from fighting, too! 

6. Teaching on the road 

This one is less hack, but more of a valuable teaching lesson opportunity. Keep an assortment of items in your car that you are grateful for and can hand out when necessary. 

7. Somewhat mess-free eating. 

If you have to eat in the car, consider getting a handy food caddy and this may help keep some of the mess down...maybe. 

I'm sure all moms know this struggle 

There is a solution for this, though! Keep reading!

8. Use a fitted crib sheet 

Sure, it's not the prettiest, but it will protect your upholstery. Your car will thank you! 

9. Keep seat belts buckled. 

Sure, your child may be secured in their car seat, but what about the car buckle that secures your infant car seat to your actual car seat? My daughter used to like to play with buckle that was securing my son's car seat. This would have been handy to know. 

10. A car pulley system...

Genius! Makes passing things from the front to back less annoying and more fun! 

11. Kids love their snacks, so keep an on-the-go snack basket. 

This will save you time and money because you won't have to stop and buy snacks the next time little junior is screaming he is hungry. 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: