Saturday, October 3, 2015

16 Funny Pics To Fill That Lull With LOLs

SHARE
Have you ever felt, you know, not so fresh? No, not dirty in any way, but just bogged down by the blah of the week? Well, my friend, you need to fill that void with a few laughs! Here you'll find just what you need to make that happen...

1. So strong, so brave

2. I think they could go pro!

3. How could they not make this headline?

4. Just following orders, sir

5. I feel the same way when I get to work

6. So, dress for the job you want, right?

7. In case you were struggling with April Fools' Day ideas...

8. Ah, this old ruse...

9. 'Member these?

10. A much more horrifying movie idea

11. Not this time, Van Pelt!

12. I beg to differ!

13. I mean, why else would you have one?

14. Okay, now do one of me!

15. Sometimes, vandalism isn't that bad...

16. And we'll end on what is known as "cartoon logic"

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: