Tuesday, September 8, 2015

16 Things About Personal Space

SHARE
Hey, welcome back to Personal Space. I'm your host, and lemme tell ya: I care about my personal space. Whoa, whoa, hey! Who's around me right now? Who's around me? Now why don't we step up here, and everybody get stepped up, and let's get some stepped-up personal space up in this place! Here we go...

We got a...

1. Personal space!

2. Personal space!

3. Stay outta my personal space!

4. Keep away from my personal space!

5. Get outta that personal space!

6. Stay away from my personal space!

7. Keep away from that personal space!

8. Personal space!

9. Personal space!

10. I take personal space pretty seriously!

11. Keep outta my personal space!

12. You gotta defend that personal space!

13. Personal space!

14. You're definitely in my personal space!

15. That's some goodpersonal space!

16. Aaaand, personal space!

You know, I take personal space pretty seriously. Up to the point that I don't even care about this, I'm not even interested in having this skin on my personal space.

Ohh owww! Tune in next week to the best article ever. The article we all know and love, the personal space article! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: