Saturday, September 12, 2015

13 Textbook Lessons That Definitely Missed The Mark

SHARE
I always thought it would be a weird job to write textbooks. 

Like, do people aspire for that job, or is it the kind of job someone just ends up at? 

To me, it seems like writing textbooks would be a drag and nobody's real first choice...I could be wrong. It's just a hunch. 

So, it's no wonder that sometimes it seems like the writing in them is a little interesting, to say the least. 

Check out these 13 textbook fails that totally missed the mark. 

1. Political science vs actual science? That is not the point of this kidnapping scenario.  

2. A cat has nothing to do with differential equations! 

3. I don't know what this has to do with anything, let alone physics.

4. Of all the things could be remembered for, I'm sure Nietzsche would be most proud that they chose his mustache.

5. Nicholas Cage?

6. Because being a sexist prick is what the deaf are all about....

7. Hmmm, seems like someone needs to re-learn their letters. 

8. Honestly, it doesn't seem likely. 

9. I really hope that this is not a math text book. 

10. I feel like this photo collage is not the point in learning about WWII. 

11. This is useless. How much does a hamburger weigh? 

12. I don't appreciate my emotions being toyed with like this. 

13. I feel like this is not how this is supposed to work. 

Main image via reddit / KiwiTheHero

Collage images via 1. reddit / Flutfar 2. reddit / asmj

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: