Thursday, August 27, 2015

16 People Who Really Thought It Out...Whatever 'It' Is

SHARE
For the most part, it isn't thathard to weird people out. If you stand in the middle of the street and do the first thing that pops into your head, there's a pretty good chance that at least a couple of people are gonna raise their eyebrows at you.

Still, some people seem to go above and beyond. It's not necessarily that they're taking being weird seriously, so much as they're just being super extra about something that seems impossible to understand.

These are the times when you turn the same corner you go around every day, and you see somebody working on a machine with a bunch of random ropes and pulleys that also has a picture of SpongeBob on the side of it for some reason. At first, you might think it's some elaborate prank, but they seem waytoo serious about it. No matter how curious it makes you, you dare not touch it because it might explode or they might attack you or something.

And based on what these 16 people are doing, they might not seem so out of place on the other side of that machine. We salute them for it even though we don't understand what's going on. At all.

1. I think I've seen Bond villains with less elaborate schemes than she thinks he's got.

"Haha yes, I knew you'd text me about this at exactly 1:45 p.m. so I took the liberty of putting a spoon on my head yesterday. Checkmate."

2. Uh...I guess you get what you pay for?

Be honest, did the turtle really charge you, or did you just throw $25 at it and put it on your keyboard? I'm not sure which one I'm less weirded out by.

3. I guess you have to get creative when they don't allow microwaves in your dorm.

It still seems like a weird shrine to hot dogs and cat food, though.

4. I feel like we're missing a lot of information here.

Unless, of course, there's someone in this office hiding out in a cupboard with a cattle prod and waiting for people to use the coffee machine. Then I understand completely.

All I know is that this guy better get a massive tip.

5. I don't know why this guy has to carry all of them, but the important thing is that he can.

Like, this can't be his first time doing this.

6. Don't ask me what this is, but I'll admit it looks really hard to do.

Once we can solve for why you would do it, we'll really get somewhere.

7. Well, I guess we finally know the secret behind how fun is created.

Yes, that's what it says. No need to thank me.

8. Judging by the table and the chair, I think it's safe to say he woke up that morning knowing he was gonna do this.

I'm guessing it turned out a lot better in the dream than it did in real life.

Sometimes, you just have to sit back and let the magic happen.

9. Somehow, I don't think that translating the text will make this easier to understand.

After all, what is there to say when you've already bought a one-way ticket to parrot suit town?

10. OK, there's no way it was easy to get those shoes on.

I'm not even gonna say anything other than that I hope the effort was worth it. You do you, fam.

11. Believe it or not, these guys are real rappers in Germany.

So, are their songs all about living hard on the streets of Bikini Bottom? Your guess is as good as mine.

12. Just when you thought you could wrap your head around why Mickey Mouse has a pet dog, this comes along.

Come on, Minnie. For all you know, you went to high school with this guy.

It was a nice try, but they can't blame us for this after all.

13. It's even worse when you realize they had to go get a camera to do this.

And then they probably waited like 10 years to show this picture to anyone the kid brought home. It really gets more messed up the more you think about it.

14. I don't know either, but at least the kid seems to be having fun.

I still feel like I'm gonna see this the next time I have a really weird dream, though. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be like five of them, and they'll all do a dance routine that will confuse, terrify, and impress me all at the same time.

15. I can't imagine a world where dude finished this and thought, "perfect! They'll never suspect a thing."

You know, ladies, not every guy will take you to the room that suddenly turns into a field halfway through and make his arm go all MS Paint for you. This one's a real catch.

16. I don't know why she started doing this, but it's pretty easy to imagine why she kept going with it.

I've seen a lot of things I may never understand today but trolling isn't one of them.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: