Monday, August 17, 2015

16 Funny Pics Just For You, Homie

SHARE
Thanks for joining me again for another pic dump of totally random and completely hilarious pics and memes. This is what the internet is all about, if you ask me. Sure, we can connect to our friends and family in an instant, know what's happening in the world, and basically anything else that can make your life easier, but what would all that be worth without a good laugh? You need those dank and spicy memes? Comin' right up!

1. How to be an expert after only one season...

2. How I spend my weekends: 

3. How I react to my friends with "Daffy Duck" syndrome

4. Don't believe everything you read on the net...

5. Welcome to the real world, kids

6. I'd be Fieri-ous!

7. He's the hero we deserve, not the hero we need...

8. A real entrepreneur right here — could be president one day...

9. We need more people who do things like this in the world

10. And less of these kinds of people. Seriously, pick a side!

11. I have a lot of questions, sure, but I'm also cool just knowing this happened...

12. I'm sure the revenge from this will be bittersweet

13. I'd pay good money to see this go down!

14. Yo, roll up dat seaweed and flip on this jam:

15. Straight up, they outta this bitch

16. I feel like ending on a positive note today. Doesn't get better than this:

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: