Monday, August 17, 2015

This Artist's Insane Makeup Looks Are Absolutely Stunning

SHARE
Some makeup looks are so fascinating that they actually take my breath away. Literally, especially this makeup artist's looks. Her looks are so unique and actually so intriguing. I mean, I know that they aren't for every day, but they are creative. Keep reading to check out this makeup artist's beautiful makeup looks! 

She knows how to cover up under her eyes in such a cool way.

I need some stars in my life. 

She's really crying stars! 

Loving these golden tears! 

This makeup look is perfect for an outdoor festival.

So beautiful. 

I know that this isn't practical, but it's very artistic. 

Watch me come into work with a red stripe on my nose tomorrow. Super casual! 

She looks just like the flower in her hands.

Her makeup looks are amazing! Comment to let us know what you think about them! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: