Thursday, July 16, 2015

15 Evil Girlfriends Who Must Be Stopped

SHARE
Girlfriends, they're mad, all of 'em! Well, not all of them, obviously, but I wouldn't test it if I were you. I'm sure hidden deep down somewhere in your perfect li'l sweetheart's soul is an evil mastermind just waiting to unleash devastation and bring your demise. Just take a look at these crazy ladies, and I think you'll know what I mean...

1. When you're calm about something, you write in all caps... right?

He seems fine with this...

2. Maybe you'd prefer a framed picture instead?

3. Ya done messed up!

4. Nothing says "I love you" like a few brutal threats... 

5. Jealoussssss?

6. The psycho is strong in this one

7. Well, at least she apologized?

8. Oh gawd. Oh please. Oh please no. Don't. Don't do this...

9. Goin' deep undercover...

10. Wow... lucky guy.

11. And this girl's gone all-out!

That is the look of a man with a few things going on in his head right now

12. Just because you don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean you can't be a crazy girlfriend, right??

13. I'm not saying you have to be an incredible cook, but this is madness...

14. Or this... this is just — okay, it's kinda funny

15. And how do you know if you have an evil girlfriend? You can usually see it, just a little bit, in her eyes...

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: