Saturday, June 27, 2015

Model Born With 'Cat Eye Syndrome' Blows The Fashion World Away In Stunning Photo Shoot

SHARE
Caitin Stickels was born in Seattle. She's 29 years old and the actress/model/singer is taking the fashion world completely by storm. She was born with Schmid-Fraccaro, or Cat Eye Syndrome, which can cause disfigurement in the face such as a cleft palate or a lack of tissue in the eye that gives them color, thus the cat-like appearance. 

Stickles striking features landed her an amazing high fashion photo shoot with V Magazine and world renowned fashion photographer Nick Knight. 

And she isn't going to stop there. After her stunning editorial and impressive Instagram presence, there is no question that this will only be the beginning of her career. 

Isn't she absolutely stunning? 

I can feel all kinds of power and strength looking at this photo. 

In her profile with V Magazine, she said, "Working with Nick Knight at SHOWstudio for V Magazine was something I couldn't have even dreamed of, to be perfectly honest."

She continues, "I never dreamed of being a model or being a part of the fashion industry.

"I always admired from afar and meanwhile tried to recreate my own expressions through fashion, photography, and art... This collaboration has been the most beautiful whirlwind of my life." 

Even Stickels herself was beyond impressed with the photos. 

"I did expect to see something epic — and they went far and beyond what I could have imagined. I don't want to say that this was MY dream come true, because I think working with Nick Knight is anyone's dream that I never dared to actually have myself... [he and V magazine have] opened eyes, they opened minds, and they gave this world a chance. They both have done the same with me and I'm still processing that it's now my reality, too. "

Wow doesn't begin to cover it, right? 

I love the color of this dress! 

Looks amazing on her, don't you think? 

She's done some other modeling work as well. 

This high fashion photo shoot wasn't her first go at it. 

Wait until you see the next photo! 

This dynamic shot is really beautiful as well! 

The gold skeleton foil is pretty neat. 

The lace detail is especially gorgeous. 

It has a cool Halloween vibe to it. 

Well, that was fantastic! 

What do you think of these amazing photos?

Let us know in the COMMENTS and don't forget to SHARE! 

h/t ELLE

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: