Saturday, June 27, 2015

16 Texts That Can't Be Real...Right?

SHARE
For some reason, we never seem to have a shortage of people putting their dumbest and most embarrassing moments on the internet. I mean, I'm not really complaining 'cause they can often turn out hilarious, but the more you see it, the easier it is to wonder how real these texts really are.

Since we're at the stage where we can make it look like even superheroes are texting each other, there's probably a good number of folks using their savage imaginations to invent some of the texts we come across.

If so, we salute how they brought these 16 hilarious texts together. If not, the fuck is wrong with y'all? 

1. She seemed to take things pretty well up until that last one. Maybe she was already done?

If this is real, dude's gonna be riding solo for a looong time.

2. Fuck, she was totally ready for that one!

That's one badass mama.

3. Man, it's pretty sad when even your dad thinks you're lame.

4. Man, you can barely see them, too.

Nothing kills the vibe faster than knowing she was searching for parts of the picture that ain't you.

5. All I can think is why is this stripper chasing people from state to state?

I have a feeling that giving this dude the wrong number was no accident.

6. I can't decide if the kid's actually traumatized or just watching their dad squirm.

Shit, they could be taking a picture of their lunch for all I know.

7. I'm not sure we'll ever know what she was trying to say.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess her kid didn't shit on a box, a fox, a house, or a mouse either.

8. Mama told her not to mess with the goblins.

9. This sounds like the beginning of a wacky kid's movie. 

It would probably be called Chi-nope-le or something stupid like that. Hey, I didn't say it was a good movie.

10. Man, I hope this person isn't sober, 'cause that's just sad.

11. All my single people caught that one where it hurts...ow.

12. Out of all the texts on this list, I have the hardest time believing this one.

Nobody over the age of six calls anything "pasgetti."

13. So, did she not really read the first text?

Or is this fake and whoever made it forgot this little detail? I'm too slick for that one, sunshine.

14. Daaaamn! I'm with Snoop, this is just cold.

15. I like where this dad's head is at — you don't want CSI up in your shit.

16. Haha, guess which part of this wasn't intended for Mario here?

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: