Thursday, June 18, 2015

17 People Who Are Too Smart For The Rest Of Us

SHARE
As human beings, we often pride ourselves on being the smartest animals in the world. Realistically speaking, we are smarter than any other animals, but there are a select few of us that make me question if that's actually true. There are all kinds of people who just do the most absurd things ever, and then there are people who clearly don't think anything through...ever. One thing is for sure, though, and that's how these people provide a great source of laughter for the rest of us, despite killing us on the inside. Here are 17 pictures of people proving that they're just wayyyy too smart for us. 


Do you have any hilarious stories? Share them in the comments section!

1. People like this should require 24/7 supervision.

2. I'm really sad that Barraco Barner is leaving office this year ... 

3. Wait...What?

4. I wonder how many other people just stopped on the escalator with this girl. 

5. Because we live in a sexist society, duh. Or maybe it's because the child came out of them, but I'm going with the first one!

6. Where... Where am I?

7. Sometimes all you need to do is outhale. 

8. God bless Amierica

9. Please, just stop.

10. It can't rain in Australia, obviously. Why else would it be so dry there?

11. Today feels like a corn roads kind of day.

12. I guess it's true. People are always full of surprises.

13. "I won't be coming home tonight. I accidentally painted myself into a box." –Painter Extraordinaire

14. It looks like it's time for someone to deactivate their Facebook account ...

15. "I love Ebola more than anything in the world!" –The Clueless Boy

16. Seems legit.

17. Wrong animal and wrong spelling. Where am I?

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: