Friday, March 13, 2015

Glow-In-The-Dark Hair Is Apparently Now A Thing

SHARE
If you consider yourself to be a hair enthusiast, then the name Guy Tang will immediately ring a bell. Guy Tang is the brains behind the wild, revolutionary, and totally experimental hair looks you see on Insta-famous gals, beauty bloggers, and even some celebrities. He is definitely notone for convention, and that's exactly why his work is so impressive. He recently blew my mind with metallic hair, and now he's created an even crazier hair look. Thanks to Guy, glow-in-the-dark hair is the newest trend to sweep your Instagram and hair salons everywhere. 

I have no idea how they create this neon, glowing hair dye, and to be honest, I don't really want to know. Regardless of how the process unfolds, the photos of this hair look have left me in total awe, and I know they'll shock and amaze you too. Ready to further your hair trend education? Keep reading to see how Guy Tang created this look, and for 12 photos of glow-in-the-dark hair that will leave you completely speechless.

Guy Tang started off the creation of this look with his secret, glowing hair dye concoction and a whole lot of foil. 

I didn't realize that waiting for hair color to set could look so mesmerizing. I can't imagine how impossible it would be to get this hair dye out of clothing, though! 

So if you think her vibrant, red-hot hair color in normal light is cool, just wait until you see what it looks like in the dark... 

Seriously. Unreal. Her hair is literally radioactive. Are you also wondering how she could possibly sleep at night with all of that glow? 

This mermaid-inspired dye job looks amazing when styled into double Dutch braids. And her hair looks even more amazing with the lights turned off! 

I'm officially naming this look the "Highlighter Braid." I love how the glowing strands look when styled like this. 

I think that if I had glow-in-the-dark hair, all I would do is sit in a dark room and take pictures of myself. I love that she made her makeup glow to match here. 

I can't even begin to imagine how long this checkered dye job must've taken. This hair look is inarguably a true work of art. 

The blue, green, and purple colors in this dye job look killer together. I love how only the bright green strands glow! 

This neon, glowing hairstyle is how I picture a My Little Pony would look as a person. I get more and more blown away by this trend with each photo I see. 

I love how just the underside of her hair here is dyed and glows! This is a more subtle (yet still totally cool) way to partake in the glowing hair trend. 

Am I the only one who finds braids to be totally mesmerizing? Imagine walking into a dark party with neon, glowing hair like this.

I love how this hair color looks pretty tame in the light. But in the dark, her hair appears completely different. What sort of magic is this?!

Talk about a powerful pony. I feel like I need sunglasses to safely view this glowing hair color. 

This glowing, icy blue pixie cut is so striking. I would probably never turn the lights on again if my hair looked like this. 

Retro, rainbow, andglowing? I didn't know you could fit so many different hair themes into one look, and I'm seriously impressed. 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: