Friday, March 27, 2015

10 Uses For Duct Tape

SHARE
Advertisement
Want to hang a poster up? Use duct tape. Broken tail light? Duct tape can fix that. Want a raise at work? Duct tape can get that for you. Actually, no, duct tape can't get you a raise at work... but it can help you out with your poster and broken tail light situation. When I think about it, it's crazy how universally useful duct tape really is. I have seen photos where people make skirts, shirts, and even shoes out of duct tape. Forget going to the mall! Just get yourself a roll of duct tape, and you can customize your own outfits! So unique, and I'm sure no one else will have the same.

Do you think you know every way to use duct tape? Well, you might be surprised. Here are 10 duct tape life hacks that you probably didn't know about! So cool! 

I knew that there were many things you can do with duct tape, but some of these hacks shocked me. The broom and dustpan hack is hands-down my favorite. Every time I sweep, there is always that little bit of dirt that will not go into the dustpan. After a few attempts, I look over my shoulder to see if anyone is looking, and I just sweep it under the fridge. If you're reading this, mom, I'm sorry. The other hacks I liked in this video are the cup holder and wallet. I'm so tempted to go out and buy duct tape now! I want to try out all these life hacks!

What was your favorite duct tape life hack? Comment to let us know! 


Advertisement
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: