Sunday, February 22, 2015

They Say Ignorance Is Bliss

SHARE
I don't think I've ever taken a receipt from the ATM. It's not because I'm environmentally friendly. I don't give a damn about the environment. I throw a pop can in the garbage at least once a week. For me, the no receipt thing is because I know I'm poor and would rather not be reminded of it. If the machine gives me the money I asked for, that's all I need to know. I'll assess my financials when the machine tells me I don't have any. Until that time, I'll carry on in my blissful ignorance. 

1. Should someone tell him that it's just a bathroom?

2. I don't blame you

3. When the food is too good

4. He's feeling mighty good about himself right now

Let's not ruin it for him

5. Would they miss their dog any less if they knew it was a duck?

6. I ain't got time for that

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: