Tuesday, February 3, 2015

These Tiny Temporary Lip Tattoos Are Great For Holiday Beauty

SHARE
I love all kinds of temporary tattoos. It's probably due to the fact that I'm a '90s kid and am definitely not willing to let go of the best decade ever. So when I came across a beauty line that's responsible for making the adult version of temporary tattoos, I was straight up thrilled. Violent Lips makes a huge variety of temporary tattoos for your lips. From glitter to sprinkles to emojis, there are about 15 designs I want to try out immediately. These temporary tattoos are easy to apply, fit every lip shape, and can last for up to eight hours. Plus, Kendall Jenner and Kim Kardashian are fans of the line so you know it's a good one. I can't think of a more perfect look to rock this holiday season, can you?

1. These mini emoji lip tattoos are too cute. You can also decorate your face, nails, and body with these adorable temporary designs!

2. What could be more fun than pink polka-dot lips and a bubblegum pink wig? Probably nothing. 

3. These glittering gold lips are super glamorous. This would be such a statement lip look for any holiday party.

4. These snowflake lip tattoos are the epitome of festive beauty. I would totally rock this lip look during the holidays, would you?

5. These sprinkle lips look absolutely amazing. I can't get over how three-dimensional and real these tattoos look!

6. I can't say I've ever seen pink giraffe print before, especially in relation to a lip look. These bold tattoos are impossibly fun. 

7. These red polka-dot lip tattoos are so pretty and playful! They would absolutely make for another great holiday beauty look.

8. These shimmering, metallic lips are so edgy. Dark lips are a must-try beauty look this season and these tattoos are the perfect solution.

9. These pink- and white-striped lips would be the perfect addition to a tonof Halloween costumes...kind of like this Candy Queen one!

10. Bring out your inner flower child with these wild, psychedelic, '70s-inspired lip tattoos. I'm already planning out my Halloween costume for next year...

11. Show off your patriotism with American flag-inspired lips! I bet you these sell out every Fourth of July.

12. These metallic magenta lips are way too cool. Would you try out a wild lip look like this one?

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: