Friday, February 6, 2015

17 Pictures To Perk Up Your Day

SHARE
In need of a little pick-me-up to get you through the day? Need something mindless and nonsensical to laugh at? I've got you covered!

You never know what's going to come out of the Internet, and the proof is in the pudding. You can't make this stuff up. 

See for yourself!

1. Geez, kid. Lighten up.

The kid's got a valid fear, but I think someone needs to remind him of how to fear normal kid things, you know, like spiders and the monsters under his bed. He's got the rest of his life ahead of him to panic about death.


Birth is a fatal disease, my friend...

2. They got me.

I respect George. I mean, food is pretty important. It doesn't sass you or threaten to break things off when you consume too much of it. It also comforts you and never makes you doubt your relationship with it. I'd say he made the right decision! 

3. Never upset your graphic designer. 

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be concentrating on the fact her left arm looks like it came from a Barbie doll or the insulting text, but either way, her graphic designer was clearly a little fed up with her demands.

4. She's so punny!

I don't know about you, but I say this girl is totally on to something! Also, 10 bonus points for the pun. I'll have to use this one next time I go to the movies. She's the kind of badass woman I aspire to be.

5. "My hotel has this sweet balcony."

Whenever you feel a little ashamed of your balcony, think of this chick. She can only fit half a person (if that!) onto hers. Someone needs to give this builder a talking-to. 

6. True enough.

I mean, I'm pretty awesome and all, but I def can't blame the man for looking so lovingly at such a delicious box of heaven. A girl can still dream, though...

7. When students help you to stay regular.

That's one smart kid! He sure knows lots about bodily functions at such a young age. Also, he's quite the artist. Someone get this kid a gold star... he's going to be the next Vincent van Gogh!

8. How fortunate.

What is this? A fortune in disguise? Maybe it's trying to warn this person that they're going to get stuck in a cookie one day. Totally worth it, though, or at least I think so...

9. Seems like a missed opportunity for the chameleon. 

This one is totally applicable to so many areas in life. It's like that moment when you stuff an extra plate of buffet food into your purse, and the table beside you rats you out, even though it's totally not your fault you can eat enough at one time to justify such an absurd buffet price. 




10. "My dad thought he was home alone. I had to see why he was laughing so hard."

This dad wins the Coolest Dad Ever award, in my books. You're never too young to play dress up, especially if a dinosaur costume is involved! 

Anybody know where I can get this one to add to my collection?

11. Don't we all?

I don't know whether I should applaud the fact that death by pug is his biggest worry in life or stress about the fact that mine is not that. I guess that of all the ways you could go, this is probably the best way out, though...

12. Well, clearly that was meant to be. 

That moment when you take "dominos" a little too seriously... 

Not sure if this was an employee's genius idea or some comedian walking by, but regardless, I appreciate their sense of humor. LOL at the poor suckers who had to get in there and lift them all back up... hehehe.

13. People in Alaska know the struggle is real.

That's one scary-looking moose! No wonder that kid climbed halfway up the streetlight (or is that a full grown man?)!

I love how it looks like vehicles are stopping and coming to his rescue as if he's about to be devoured by a pack of wolves, or something. 

14. When the advertising budget doesn't allow for hiring more than one model.

Either I'm tired or just not very observant, but it definitely took me a second to realize that these two people are actually the same person, so that means they must have done something right... right? 

And let's face it... the Photoshop work could be worse. 

15. "Had to work and missed the family picture. Now I look like the kid who died that nobody could get over."

Maybe this was his family's way of saying he's dead to them for missing the family photo? They sound like such fun, passive-aggressive folks. I'll have to keep this tactic in mind...

16. This gives a whooole new meaning to "palm reading."

This one is totally my favorite. Who knew palm reading could actually save a life? I guess you learn something new every day! 

17. What I imagine...

Could you imagine how hot and sweaty these things would be on a humid day? Or how heavy they would be even on a regular day? 

On another note, does anyone know the purpose of these? My guess is that they're used to intimidate animals in the wild...

18. That awkward moment when your mom gets a new boyfriend...

This one just gets me. The look on the dog's face is everything. If you don't laugh out loud at this, you're incredibly lame because I just can't stop, and my sense of humor is legit. 

19. When you just can't life some days.

It sure doesn't sound like he had a very good night, but hey, at least he made the news. They say all press is good press, right? I'm sure his mama is real proud!

20. Patience is a virtue, right?

He's going to be waiting a reaaaaal long time! Also, knowing my luck, the yummies would be gone by the time I got to the front of the line...

Did these cheer up your day? Tag a friend in the comments and tell them which one was your favorite!


SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: