Tuesday, January 27, 2015

This Korean Beauty Trick Will Give Your Face A Flawless Finish

SHARE
Instagram beauty trends come and go, but only the strong ones have a long-lasting presence. For example, the contouring technique is still going strong. I see at least six contouring posts every day on Instagram. To be honest, I don't really get sick of watching those tutorials. They are so interesting and contouring actually works. Another technique I have been seeing a lot lately is this really cool Korean beauty trick. It's super unique, and water and holding your breath are included in the mix. Sounds off, I know, but it's awesome! Keep reading so you can learn how to do it! 

Step 1

To make sure this trick works, start off by doing your face makeup. The first thing you should apply is a color corrector. 

Step 2

Then apply your foundation 

Step 3

Go in with your concealer. 

Step 4 

Bake your face with some setting powder. 

Step 5 

But wait, do not brush it off. Fill up a bowl with water. 

Step 6

I know that this might sound weird, but dunk your head into the bowl of water. Trust me, the results are worth it. 

Keep Going 

The water will remove the excess powder that you applied onto your face, and it will give you a flawless finish. 

Finished 

Once you are done dunking your head into the water, finish doing the rest of your makeup. Seriously, look how amazing her face makeup looks. She looks airbrushed!

Check out the next page to see other peoples results. 

Amazing

Look how stunning her skin looks. I'm so stunned that this trick works that well! 

Flawless

I need to try this. Look at how perfect her foundation looks! 

Setting Powder 

If you want to try this beauty trick, apply a lot of setting powder onto your face. 

Finished 

I'm seriously obsessed with this beauty trick. The results have convinced me to do it tonight! 

I love this Korean beauty trick, what about you? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: