Friday, June 1, 2018

A Girl Shows Off Her Amazing Skills With A Hula Hoop Dance

SHARE
Advertisement
Sure, there might be those people out there who said they enjoyed going to school to learn. But let’s be real, the best part of going to school was lunch and recess because, you know, food and fun! Who else misses being a kid and playing random games during recess? There was grounders, tag, hide and seek, dodgeball, hopscotch and jump rope. The list just goes on and on! 

It was fun to run around and scream to avoid being “it” but honestly, the best thing to do during recess was playing with the jump rope and hula hoop. There were always people playing Double Dutch and were so good at it! They managed to just jump in and keep it up for at least 10 minutes! I was never that good so I would just watch and cheer them on. But the kids that really impressed me? It was the girls who could hula hoop. I really wanted to be good at it that I even asked my parents for one so I could practice! I could never do it even after I kept practicing and practicing. I hung up the hula hoop and retired from the sport after a couple of months. But I never stopped thinking it was the coolest thing ever! 

You HAVE to see this girl show off her amazing skills with the hula hoop. She performed an entire routine with the hula hoop without letting it drop and touch the ground once! She’s seriously insanely talented. I wish I had her skills. She manages to make it look so easy and fun! I think it might be time to get out my hula hoop. I mean, I’ll never look as cool as her or even be as good as her. But, whatever! It’s all about having fun! Let’s see if I can hula hoop for at least 15 seconds!

Advertisement
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: