Thursday, May 17, 2018

Relationships Take Work, Work, Work, Work, Work

SHARE
We all hear about how relationships should be no drama, but when it comes down to it, a lot of us come with a liiiiiiitledrama, right? High maintenance, a tinge of extraness... All of it is totally worth it, or at least that is what we'd like to think. Blair Waldorf would totes agree with me, though, which is really all that matters in my mind.

Get it right!

Okay, so I might be a bit of both, but more of a princess than a drama queen. That is better, right? *nervously smiles*

You'd be bored out of your mind.

Life without drama would be boring and the same old thing all the time. Same goes for relationships! You can't deny that I alwaysmanage to keep things interesting.

Do you expect any less? LOL.

People treated me like a princess growing up, and I mean hey, that isn't my fault. I have a set standard now! I'm not likea princess, I ama princess, but I promise I'm worth it.

You can't soil my image like that, babe.

I'm sorry, but actually, I'm not sorry. What you wear is no longer what you wear, because it has a major affect on me, too. Please just put on what I like and do as I say.

UGH! Fine, I guess.

I understand having other priorities and commitments in your life but also please pay attention to me before I explode? Thank you.

What else would those be for? 

You have one hand for me and the other hand for me because I'm a handful but it's fine!

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: