Thursday, May 31, 2018

16 Puppies Who Have Given Up On Life

SHARE
I don't know from experience, but I imagine the life of a dog can be pretty ruff. All that walking, chasing balls, getting your belly rubbed and your snoot booped on the daily, when can you catch a break? You could just imagine them saying, "throw me a bone here, literally!" Well, today we're giving man's best friend a break and letting them just give up a little. Plop down, collapse, relax, whatever they gotta do. The advantage is, we get to bask in their glorious cuteness while they take a load off. What else is great about these pics is the fact that at times, we can see ourselves in their expressions and mannerisms, and it makes my face and heart laugh! So share this with the dog lovers in your life and enjoy these lil' paw-fect pups...

1. It's been a long day at the office...

2. Is she sleeping? Or working on her airplane impression?

3. This is basically all I wanna do when I come home from work too

4. "Give it to me straight doc, are you ever gonna give me those treats???"

We're just gettin' started! We've got a whole lot more pups lined up for ya...

5. "Yes, Janet, I've heard the story of how you bought those shoes on sale a hundred times"

6. Ever been so tired you don't even make it all the way to the bed?

7. A lot of these pups seem to be really into the whole "bed and breakfast" thing

8.  Every time my friends try to get me to exercise with them, they give me the same look for doing the same thing

These poor lil' pups! Let's keep digging!

9. "Arrrgh, I knew that fifth slice of pizza was a bad idea..."

10. "I don't know if this is the best place to take a nap, but at this point, I really don't care..."

11. Either this puppy has no more cares to give, or these shoes are so smelly they'll knock you out!

12. Putting the restback in armrest

Ride on through to the last page, you can make it, little guy!

13. He's either given up or become a master at planking

14. The look you give when your mom won't pull over for ice cream

15. Instead of looking for a balance between sleeping and eating, why not just combine the two?

16. And these are the last of the puppies we have lined up for ya today.

We all have that one friend, amirite? 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: