Wednesday, May 2, 2018

12 White Nail Designs To Wear Even After Labor Day

SHARE
Whoever said not to wear white after Labor Day must really hate me. White is one of my favorite colors to wear, so I'm definitely not listening to that rule. I mean, I'm wearing a white shirt as I'm writing this. Also, fashion rules are meant to be broken! So who cares!?

If you're not into wearing white after Labor Day, it's all good, I understand. You can wear white other ways. Like on your fingernails! Check out these 12 white nail designs that are perfect for after Labor Day. 

1. Ombré

I'm loving this silver-to-white ombré design. So cute! Check out #12 to see another ombré design. 

2. Pop Of Color 

I love the contrast between all the colors. Really pretty! 

3. Glitter

You can't go wrong with glitter. 

4. Pearl

It looks like her nails turned into pearls. Must be expensive. 

5. Chevron 

Um, that was easy! Definitely doing this tonight.  

6. Plain 

So simple, yet so pretty.

7. Gold

That gold detailing is so glamorous.

8. Bling 

A little bling never hurt anyone. 

9. Marble 

Prettier than a kitchen counter. 

10. Simple 

That little detail makes the cutest difference. 

11. Slime

This reminds me of the Kylie Jenner lip kit packaging. So chic. 

12. French Ombré

This is the coolest nail design I have ever seen. 

What's your favorite white nail design? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: