Tuesday, March 20, 2018

How To Use WD-40 To Solve A Few Common Household Problems

SHARE
Advertisement
I've always heard how great WD-40 is for solving so many of life's little problems, like sticky stubborn locks and bike chains, but I've always shied away from using it outside my garage. I've been afraid to take it to the next level, but this video has definitely converted me. Not only will it clear up any sticky messes like glue residue, but it's an amazing cleaning product that tackles floors, crayons, and anything else that can handle a water-resistant lubricant. Don't believe me? Watch this video and find out how to make your chores even easier.

From removing crayon from your walls to scuff marks from your floors, WD-40 is the answer to all of your house cleaning woes. It's useful for so much more than just taking the squeak out of old doors! What weird and unconventional ways have you used WD-40 in your home? Let us know in the comments! 

Main and collage image via Youtube / Porch

Advertisement
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: