Monday, March 26, 2018

16 Times People Redefined The Word Fail

SHARE
Some things just make us uncomfortable, other things make us more than just uncomfortable. Heights, public speaking, listening to your roommate obnoxiously chew popcorn from across the room — even certain pictures are capable of eliciting uncontrollable reactions from us.

The next pics are exactly that type, so brace yourself or you might just lose yourself!

1. I don't care for this. Not at all.

I know this is terrifying and wrong, but my love of cake is still making me want to eat it...I feel nauseated but also want to know what iridescent fondant tastes like! MY BODY IS SO CONFUSED!

2. It's getting uncomfortable now...

I get it. Everyone's feet are a little weird. But thosefeet... I don't even have a foot phobia, but I feel like those could tiptoe into my bedroom in the middle of the night and strangle me in my sleep! 

3. No, I'm like, really uncomfortable

It just goes to show: you really never know. It's a scary thought. I don't know which scares me more, the fact that I could die at any time or that I could accidentally snapchat someone who was dead.

4. I'm hyperventilating just thinking about this

I can barely deal with messaging two people on Tinder at once. I think I would have lost it if I had to deal with this girl's burden.

5. Oh god. My chest feels so tight!

WHAT IS HAPPENING?! WHERE IS EVERYTHING?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SQUARES?! HOW DO I GET TO MY PROFILE? BRING BACK THE EGG!!!

6. I CAN HEAR MY DAMN HEART POUNDING. IS THAT NORMAL?

This one's definitely giving me night terrors. GET OUT OF MY DREAMS, EVIL-ANDY-WARHOL-EINSTEIN-DOG!

7. We don't have control over anything, just the illusion of control. I CAN'T BREATHE!

This sort of thing is fartoo graphic for the internet, but I just can't look away...

8. Where are my hands? I CAN'T FEEL MY HANDS! 

I don't know what this is. Maybe some sort of bellybutton face swap? Maybe something that's about to devour my soul?

9. Is it possible to choke on your own breath? Because I think it's happening...

This is quite a visceral experience. Just looking at it, I can imagine the smell and the taste of fishy Bud Light.

10. Where am I? What's happening?!

As someone who fears the unknown, I can tell you right now that seeing this while you're riding an elevator is a major nope.

11. The terror — it has me

I thought I'd lost faith in this country when it invented the unicorn frappuccino, but this is a whole new low. SMH, 'Merica. SMH!

12. OH THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

If I woke up from that coma, I think I'd be totally cool with going back into it for another four years or so...

13. Everything is meaningless. Death is inevitable

Why are the beautiful things in this world capable of such ugliness? Look at those lips. They're sucking on the microphone bit! I'm repulsed and also kinda into it...

14. How is it possible to laugh while feeling intense dread?

The photobomber's direct eye contact makes me uncomfortable. Also, kudos to him because this is one of the best pictures on the internet right now.

15. What if I don't exist? What If none of this exists?

Hmm, after everything that's happened, that's kind of a comforting thought... Now if only I could get Mom's spaghetti off my sweater already...

16. I do not want to be invited to this person's house for dinner. Ever. 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: