Friday, March 16, 2018

16 Things You've Probably Seen Before But Never Before Like This!

SHARE
You know those moments in life where you swear you've seen that person before? Or maybe you thought you saw something, but it turned out to be nothing?

Or ghosts?


Anyway, this is nothing like that. Instead, it's a master lineup of things you've definitely totally seen before, but with a new twist that will make you question everything. Why are we here? What's our purpose? How WOULDa dog wear pants?!?!


You be the judge. 

1. I wonder how she would do as the Joker? 

2. So would Trump be the Grinch? 

3. The only ham I recommend comes from Hickory Ham Mike

4. Well, now I'm going to have to throw out that stuffed animal...and rethink that raincoat 

5. I've never seen braces do that!

6. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. The top hat is always a good look

8. I smell a spinoff!

9. I always knew there was something trashy about that look

10. I can only assume Kevin runs this elevator 

11. The real hero we deserve

12. If we do a very minor flashback episode, we have our leading man

13. So what you're saying is it's just as the prophecy foretold? THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED! 

14. Pretty smug looking car you got there

15. Greatest plot twist in cinematic history

16. Well, now I don't know what to think

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: