Tuesday, March 13, 2018

16 Pics That Are Funny And Kinda Weird, Just Like You

SHARE
I love sharing the crazy and funny stuff I find from all around the net, but today's just a little different. These are all things that, while still funny, made me go either "hmmm" or "whaaaaa?" Point is, weird is good and funny is good, so this should be pretty good! Enjoy, my fellow weirdos!

1. I'll pass, but thanks though...

2. Who-wha, what?

I saw this a while ago and now I just can't stop thinking about it. Why?

3. Now that'sweird! Amirite? 

4. I-guana love like that

5. Uhh, life hack?

6. Texans are hardcore

7. Not one person looks comfortable in this pic

8. Just can't bear it anymore

9. I want in on this

10. Careful what you wish for, especially in photoshop...

11. How did this not break apart?

12. When the weather gets out of hand

13. What breed is this?

14. Everyone needs a little encouragement now and then

15. Making his dreams come true...

16. Not everyone understands us, but we understand us.

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: