Wednesday, January 3, 2018

This Beauty Blogger Puts Wasabi On Her Face

SHARE
Can we all agree that pimples are the worst? Who invited you to be on my face? I especially hate dealing with those random breakouts. I always get them on the side of my face or chin. So irritating! I still haven't found an effective way to get rid of those random pimples. But one beauty blogger might have! She uses wasabi as a spot treatment. It's pretty insane. Who knew that the cure to my pimples is in my fridge. Keep reading so you can see how it's done!

Pimples are the worst!

I didn't want to grow you. 

This beauty blogger uses wasabi to treat her pimples.

Sounds a little insane.

Ughh, I'm so nervous.

I never thought of putting wasabi on my face. I usually just put it on my sushi. 

Time to apply!

Do not leave it on for no more than two minutes.

Wipe off the wasabi with a clean cotton swab, and then wash your entire face. 

The Result! 

Pimple? Pimple where? That seriously worked so well! 

Would you put wasabi on your face? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: