Friday, October 13, 2017

24 Random Pictures Because Why Not Have A Good Laugh?

SHARE
This is the part of my day when I've run out of article ideas and am therefore forced to rely on the conventional pic dump to get me through my day. To be honest, my ideas haven't been very good lately, so this is probably best for everyone. With the Olympics and all, the internet is overflowing with good content and this allows me to touch all the bases. Enjoy!

1. You almost had it, pal

Try again

2. This is typically when it all goes downhill for me

3. You couldn't be more right

4. Take notes, people. She is the master of avoiding questions she doesn't want to answer

5. Me every Monday

Sometimes my Mondays turn into extended Sundays, in which case my period of metaphorical self-flagellation is pushed to Tuesday 

6. Thank you for that, Jeff Cooley. 

You have done your country a great service

7. Nailed it!

8. Well, that's embarrassing

9. When your only job is to count to five and you still can't do it

One job!

10. I give the United States permission to be in charge of supplying us with enough average slobs for each event

It shouldn't be hard at all

11. "Let me see your war face"

12. AC ain't gonna save you now

13. Leave it up to the rednecks to build a mobile front porch

14. Four-eyes is going places

I'm calling it

15. From what I hear, this dude has his work cut out for him

16. Jared Leto's too busy buffing his Oscar

17. It's one of the more understandable hobbies I've seen

Good for you

18. Proof

19. Busted!

20. I checked

It's true

21. The obvious response

22. I love irony

23. Well, which is it?

24. Feels bad, man

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: