Sunday, July 30, 2017

14 Ridiculously Expensive Beauty Products

SHARE
Have you ever heard of "treating yourself"? That's something I do more often than not. If there is something I want at Sephora, I don't deprive myself. I mean, life is short, buy the lipstick! If a nude lipstick will complete my collection and make me feel better, why not drop $25.00 on it?

Even though spending $25.00 on a lipstick is reasonable to me, it can sound ridiculous to some. I went to Sephora with my mom and the look on her face when she saw a $50.00 bronzer was hilarious! She's not amakeupholic like me, so she thinks everything there is overpriced. 

If you think the prices in Sephora are out of this world, then you're in for a shocking surprise. There are even more expensive beauty products out there that even I wouldn't buy. This is coming from someone who has a Sephora VIB Rouge card, so that's saying a lot. Check out this list of 14 ridiculously expensive beauty products.  

1. Face Mask

Even though this is a very beautiful lace face mask, I don't think I could spend $330.00 on it. Way out of my price range! 

2. Highlight

If I'm paying $95.00 for a highlight, then I'd better be glowing all day. 

3. Foundation 

This foundation costs $220.00! And I thought spending $60.00 on a foundation was too much.

4. Blush 

This rose petal blush is so beautiful and unique. Ugh, why does it cost $150.00!?

5. Eyelashes 

This is the most expensive beauty product on the list! These diamond lashes cost $1,350. Um, I'll stick to my $13.00 lashes instead.

6. Another one 

If the diamond lashes are not in your budget, no worries. These 24-karat gold lashes are a little bit more affordable. They only cost $295.00.

7. Mascara 

This mascara is formulated with growth-boosting peptides. Let's hope it's worth the $70.00.

8. Lip Gloss 

The man behind the beautiful and very expensive Louboutin shoes also created these stunning lip glosses for $85.00 each. 

9. Matte Lipstick 

Christian Louboutin is back at it again, but this time, it's lipsticks. I'm a lipstick hoarder, so I can see myself spending $90.00 on this. Don't give me that look! 

10. Setting Spray 

This setting spray costs $48.00! I can't knock it, though, because I own this. Not going to lie, it's worth every penny! It makes my skin feel super moisturized and look dewy. 

11. Concealer 

This is a skin care and beauty product in one! Not only does this conceal your under eyes, but it also reduces puffiness. Does $120.00 sound worth it to you? 

12. Lip Balm 

I wonder how my $2.00 lip balm compares to this $55.00 lip balm?

13. Makeup Brush 

This foundation brush is all over Instagram. Not going to lie, I wanted to buy it, but the price tag made me take back that decision real quick. Don't think I want to spend$65.00 on a makeup brush! 

14. Primer 

This $100.00 primer is supposed to improve your skin's texture and make it feel a lot smoother. Why did I have to read that? Now I really want it!

What's the most expensive beauty product you have bought? Comment to let us know! 

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments: